1×1 $350per day 2×1 $300per day
Observer rate $150 per day
- Gemsbuck $1500
- Zebra $1250
- Waterbuck $2200
- Warthog $350
- Sable P.O.R
- Ostrich $500
- Bushpig $650
- Civet cat $850
- Caracal $1500
- Genet cat $600
- African wildcat $850
- Honey badger $850
- Giraffe $3000
- Baboon $150
- Blue wildebeest $1000
- Blesbuck $600
- Limpopo bushbuck $1750
- Duiker $350
- Impala $400
- Mountain Reedbuck $850
- Eland $3000
- Kudu $2800
- Nyala $2800
- Klipspringer $1800
- Sharpes Grysbuck $1800
- Red hartbeest $1500
- Steenbuck $350
Depending on the permit availablity Rifle Hire at $40 per day
All animals wounded will be charged for in full
Tariffs include – donations and special packages
- Accommodation at our safaris lodge in the limpopo province, include full board – Traveling, accommodation and full board of the lion and leopard hunt are also included.
- Liquor and beverages are served in camp (wine, beer & soft drinks).
- Full time service of any experienced professional Hunter.
- Trained staff, trakers and skinners.
- Field preperations and Trophies.
- All transport within the hunting area.
- All hunting licenses
- Pick up and drop off at the international airport closest to our safaris destination.
Tariffs exclude: donations & special packages
- PH – $100 – $150/day, Tracker +- $25 – per day, Kitchen Staff +- $40 – $50 per day, Skinner +- $15 – per day
- International and domestic flights
- Traveling Days (traveling days are considered non hunting days at $180 per person per day).
- Additional animals and license fees.
- Trophy fees on animals shot or wounded.
- Rifle hire (Fire arms may be rented at $40 per day. Ammunition available at cost.)
- Dipping, Packing, taxidermy and shipping.
- Air charters and accommodation before and after the safari.
- Tips of staff and curio purchases