General Info & Pricing
- Laundries – we do laundry daily – don’t bring to many clothes. Sunblock is necessary if hunting during February, March, April, September & October.
- Wine, beer & soft drinks are included – if any other preferred (Whisky, Brandy, Vodka etc.) Please buy at airport or ask the PH to stop at local store on the way to the camp.
- We do have WI-FI at certain camps but dependant on cell signal quality.
- The electrical power is AC 220V 50Hz. Plug adapters are available in the camp. Your equipment need to be compatible for 220v if not please bring a converter with.
- No vaccinations are required to enter South Africa only recommended. Malaria is the only “concern” in our area and only maybe during our summer months (Raining season) Hunting takes place mainly during our winter months.
- Payments – Specials & Packages – 25% deposit is payable within 14 days to reserve booking The outstanding amount is payable in cash or to be wire transferred in our account within 5 days after leaving camp. Credit card facilities are available at a surcharge of 3% (Master & Visa only)No payments required if the hunt was bought at donation auctions.
- Our local taxidermist (Trophy Solution Africa www.trophy-care.com) will do the raw preparation to export the trophies and is also willing to mount your trophies. If you prefer your trophies to be completed in the Us, please provide taxidermy details.
- Gratuities (Tips) – guideline (Cash) Permits (Tags)
- PH – $100 – $150/day per client
- Tracker +- $300 – for the entire hunt
- Skinner +- $300 – for the entire hunt – depends on the a=mount of animals skinned
- Sandstone Safaris Lodge staff (chefs, waiters, cleaners etc.)Depending on the length of the stay and how many clients.
- +- $500 in total
- We need to apply for special permits (tags) at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival in South Africa if you are interested in harvesting any animals that are listed with CITES – Roans, Crocodiles, Lions, Baboons, Monkeys, small cats etc. Please send copy of your passport with the request
- Permits (Tags) We need to apply for special permits (tags) at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival in South Africa if you are interested in harvesting any animals that are listed with CITES – Roans, Crocodiles, Lions, Baboons, Monkeys, small cats etc. Please send copy of your passport with the request
Tariffs include – donations and special packages
- Accommodation at our safaris lodge in the limpopo province, include full board – Traveling, accommodation and full board of the lion and leopard hunt are also included.
- Liquor and beverages are served in camp (wine, beer & soft drinks).
- Full time service of any experienced professional Hunter.
- All transport within the hunting area.
- All hunting licenses
- Pick up and drop off at the international airport closest to our safaris destination.
Tariffs exclude: donations & special packages
- International and domestic flights
- Additional animals and license fees.
- Trophy fees on animals shot or wounded.
- Rifle hire (Fire arms may be rented at $40 per day.)
- Dipping, Packing, taxidermy and shipping.
- Air charters and accommodation before and after the safari.
- Tips of staff and curio purchases
1×1 $350per day 2×1 $300per day
Observer rate $150 per day
- Gemsbuck $1350
- Zebra $1250
- Waterbuck $2200
- Warthog $350
- Sable P.O.R
- Ostrich $500
- Bushpig $650
- Civet cat $600
- Caracal $1200
- Genet cat $400
- African wildcat $600
- Honey badger $750
- Giraffe $3000
- Baboon $150
- Blue wildebeest $1000
- Blesbuck $550
- Limpopo bushbuck $1500
- Duiker $350
- Impala $400
- Mountain Reedbuck $850
- Eland $2800
- Kudu $2800
- Nyala $2800
- Klipspringer $1800
- Sharpes Grysbuck $1800
- Red hartbeest $1500
- Steenbuck $350
Rifle Hire at $40 per day
All animals wounded will be charged for in full
For our latest Specials please contact:
Forrest Parker: Tel: 828 788 1153